Please consider remembering Temple Emanuel with a generous donation. Your donation may be made in honor or memory of any person or special occasion or just because. We always appreciate your donation to the Temple’s General Fund which allows us to continue Temple operations and special programming. However, at times, you may also wish to make meaningful donations to one of these other leading Temple or Sisterhood Funds.
Please feel free to contact the Temple Office and let them know your donation is on the way and the purpose of your donation.
Temple Emanuel Donations –
- Temple Emanuel General Fund
- High Holy Days – HHD tickets are always a benefit of membership. Non-members are invited to join us for the holidays by contacting the Temple Office. Your donation for the holidays is greatly appreciated.
- New Year’s Greeting Booklet – minimum donation is $25.00
- Yom Kippur Memorial Book of Remembrance – minimum donation is $25.00
- Endowment Trust
- Building Fund
- Jay “Bud” Dockterman Education Fund
- Louise Light Tikkun Olam Fund
- Honorariums and Memorials – special birthday’s, anniversary’s, retirements, etc.
Temple Emanuel Sisterhood Donations –
- Sisterhood Annual Giving Fund
- Oneg Fund
- Diane Meade Caring Fund
- Templegrams in honor of birthdays, anniversary’s, confirmations, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and any other special occasions